Monday, June 10, 2013

Some statistics this Monday

Good morning!  Here are some of my bicycle stats from today courtesy of my computer.

AM:
Time: 24:48
Distance: 5.41 miles
Avg mph: 13.1
Max mph: 20.1

PM:
Time: 28:35
Distance: 5.41 miles
Avg mph: 11.3
Max mph 19.5

I rely on the computer for mileage accuracy and my hrm for calorie info.  I wore my hrm last week and total calories burned round trip is about 450, with 40% of those burned on the way to school (mostly downhill, cooler temps) and 60 % burned on the way home.

I'm absolutely in love with my bike.  I've rediscovered what I've already known.  My schedule is also quite packed right now so it's a good way to fit in some cardio.

And one more statistic: This is my 100th post!! Thanks for your readership and cheers to healthy living :o)

1 comment: