Thursday, March 21, 2013

Green Lemonade

Desiring juice today, so I thought I'd try the Green Lemonade.  I was a bit skeptical about it, as the ingredients were similar to the Mean Green juice, which I did not like (I will be making it again soon to confirm.  It's Joe's favorite so I'm sure I just need to give it another shot).  A friend of mine made lemonade this morning and that sounded good, so I was hoping the lemon part would save the day.


It did!  It's not sweet but I like it :o).  It has a nice clear consistency and the greens are prevalent but not overpowering; just enough to still taste the lemon.  I looked back at the Mean Green juice.  This recipe only adds spinach and subtracts ginger, half a cucumber, and an apple, so not quite sure how I'm enjoying it more.  I'll admit my apple was ginormous so maybe that's the difference.  Anyway this was "good."  Nice and clean.  Will have this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment