Wednesday, March 21, 2012

1 more day :o)

Hello there! We will weigh in for the 60 day challenge on Friday.  I wreaked havoc on my body the first weekend of Spring Break and came back 140 lbs :o(.  Of course it was mostly water (I was 135ish before that weekend) and it came off within a few days of eating well.  I have basically been loosely following the 17 Day Diet.  Spring break got me off track in that way, but I think that's ok.  I haven't been over eating, I have just been eating occasional junk food.  Until this last week that is.  I have followed the first cycle religiously.  I got the tip to drink distilled water for a couple of days. In doing more research I have cut out dairy.  And today I avoided salt completely.  I was working really hard so I actually didn't eat a lot, but for dinner I had a whole roasted eggplant.  I seasoned it with lemon juice and it was actually really really good.  I don't know that I could eat meat without salt.  Today I was too afraid to try, lol.  I did buy low sodium tuna for my lunch tomorrow.  Salt salt everywhere!  I really don't know how vegetarians get enough calories though.  I guess they eat a lot of carbs.  Anyway, I am not necessarily trying to cut weight, but I definitely don't want to retain it.

I was down to 130.6 this morning!! That's 10 lbs in 8 days!!  Will I see the 120s in the morning?  Let's hope so.

I have thought about what I will eat on Friday, lol.  That is the one good thing about weighing in a day earlier than I expected (although today wasn't as hard as yesterday wasn't as hard as Monday).  I already feel the effects of clean eating and know it's quite possible I'm not going to want to mess it up.  So I would say the challenge has been a success.  I never would have let this week be THE week when I eat right were it not for the weigh in.  And how lovely that it comes before my birthday :o).  So I can't do too much damage before next Friday, lol.

Oh!  I have had a crazy amount of energy in the evenings this week.  Not sure if it's from the reduced running (only one slow 6 miler) or the food but I love it.

I have been getting in really good workouts at X-train, yesterday in particular.  Feeling good.  120-something.  Come on!

1 comment:

  1. reading your blogs (more learning your diet), my fingers were crossed for you. good job.

    ReplyDelete