Saturday, March 3, 2012

minimizing the damage

So today I caught a movie with my friend.  I had a good breakfast and though I would have liked to have Tacodeli again, I settled for Chipotle due to time constraints.  I got a burrito for the sake of portability and I got cheese because, well, I love cheese.  This made me realize that I did not have cheese on my fish tacos yesterday :o). Anyway, the burrito was not very good and I ate it too fast, but I did make an effort to savor and chew (it just wasn't very good as I said).  I drank a large grapefruit Izze, but I don't think it has it doesn't have added sugar.  I skipped the movie stand concessions (even though the popcorn smelled SO good) since I was full.  And when we finished the movie, my friend and I grabbed food/dessert, and I opted for ice cream rather than a cupcake (or both, ha ha).  I came home and finished off my snacks (I don't think I am the kind of person that can keep snacks around the house), but I think I did good today!  I didn't get a workout in, but I'm going to try for 6 miles tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment