Thursday, December 15, 2011

136.4

Doing good, doing good.  Today I ate before I worked out (1/2 grapefruit, green tea, and scrambled egg). I had a good workout.  I'm wondering if they're correlated.  Eating right wasn't hard yesterday, even though I was home all day.  I had the same breakfast after TRX Strength, a salad for lunch with my apple and yogurt concoction, and old bay-ed tilapia for dinner with a side salad.  I used Caesar on the second salad, and had nuts during the day but I figure those are negligible cheats.  Since I still dropped weight, I'm willing to accept that.

There's simply no way I can follow 17 day diet without deviating for 51 days.  Instead, I'm just doing my best to take advantage of the days I don't have to deviate.  Tomorrow I'm having lunch at Qdoba and dinner at the melting pot.  I'm going to do my best to make good choices at Qdoba so I can indulge a little more on my date with my boyfriend.

I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment