Thursday, December 8, 2011

No gain, no pain!

Workout:
X-Train Tabata

Diet:

Ok, so yesterday I weighed in at 136.4 after a model 17-day-diet day.  This made me happy.  Then I ate breakfast.  According to myfitnesspal.com, it was <200 cals.  I needed to go to the office and thought about cookies before I even walked in the door.  I allowed myself to indulge in one, very good gingerbread(?) cookie.  (Having an iPhone is going to be great because I can look up cals on the go.  I have a feeling that might influence some of my choices, lol).  Anyway, I went to school and ate my tuna salad, but my chaise had come in and my friend suggested we go get it.  He saved me $100 by helping me get the chaise vs. having it delivered, so I had told him I would buy him lunch.  He wanted Mexican.  So... we went to Gloria's.  I ate too many chips (with queso) and half of my meal (Gloria's super special, oh yeah!!!).  Normally I would have eaten the other half later in the day (we went before 5:00) but I instead I drank some tea and stayed out of the kitchen.  It actually did not require much thought.  So this morning I am happy to say I am still 136.4.  I'm going to eat the other half of my meal for lunch, so hopefully I can hold steady tomorrow :o).

Now, I am beginning to think about Hawaii.  A friend of mine took some photos at a baby shower I went to this weekend (pre rededication to healthy eating), and I look a bit ginormous.  Some of that is due to the fact that I was sitting down and slouching a bit, but still.  It's good to see these things; there is no better motivation.  Anyway, in less than a month I will be laying in some beach in Hawaii, so my goal is to feel good doing it.  My boyfriend wants to take me out this weekend, so I'm going to try to make some decent choices.  Portion control if nothing else.  I am to the point where I feel good on the inside AFTER I eat right, so hopefully I can think of that beforehand without a lot of effort.  I also got some information on the Paleo diet, so I may check that out as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment