Monday, December 19, 2011

140.4... sigh

Did not survive the weekend.  Really tough workout this morning.  In 16 days I'll be in Hawaii.  Not really worried about it like I was worried about Miami, but I'd generally like to get my weight down.  If I can gain 5 lbs over a given weekend, I think 120 is a very good goal.  I did not run today.  I have had a 5 week running hiatus so I really feel like I have to get back on it this week!  I'm thinking a good regimen would be:

Monday- TRX Strength, short run
Tuesday- Xtrain Tabata, Xtrain Core
Wednesday- TRX Strength, medium run
Thursday- Xtrain Tabata, Xtrain Core
Friday- TRX Strength, short run
Saturday- Rest day or cross train (Bike, swim)
Sunday- Long run

I've been at Xtrain for nearly a year.  I feel good about the consistency it has brought to my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment