Tuesday, May 24, 2011

All or Nothing

I tend to take kind of an all or nothing approach to healthy eating. Last night I managed to overcome that, but failed miserably today. It's my hope that this blog will help me with that.

Today I started off good (this is typical). And then I had 3 m&m's. And then 5. And so on... So then I had a pack of powdered doughnuts. And a $.99 bag of Salsa Verde Doritos. I finished off with some leftover popcorn.

Where did I fail? After I ate the first few m&m's I felt good. Satisfied and happy that I was satisfied off so little. But then it spiraled out of control. In theory 100 extra calories is tolerable. But it always leads to more. Therefore, I think my best bet is to delegate either a time of day or day of week when I can have whatever. That was working for me at first. Today is Tuesday. I'm going to work to defeat the candy bowl the rest of the week and I will treat myself to whatever I want on Saturday.

Workout:
X-train Tabata

Diet:

No comments:

Post a Comment