Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Snickers

Workout:
X-train Tabata
X-train Core
Bike (9.3 miles courtesy of forgotten lunch)

Diet:


My X-train friend talked me into trying the core class. It was short and hard. I enjoyed it though. Not sure if it's worth the extra 45 min. I can do planks and what not on my own, but of course it's good to feel the pressure of not looking whimpy :o). I again had the urge to go running when I got home, but went ahead and came in for breakfast. My friend mentioned that she eats before class. I'm wondering if having a little something would give me some extra energy, i.e. a better workout. May need to play around with that.

So last night I bought some Snickers Ice Cream Bars. I know that it's not a good idea to bring junk food in the house. I am able to resist temptation but I'd prefer not to create the temptation in first place. I rationalized that instead of buying the king sized Snickers and eating 300 calories, it'd be better to buy the box of regular Snickers and eat 160 calories. My dad is coming on Saturday, so my goal is to refrain from eating (more than one) Snickers until then. I would like to get to a place where I can have junk food in sight without it wreaking havoc on my restraint.

Oh, by the way, that yogurt was terrible. Incredibly sour, even with the apple added in. And might I add that that chicken was even better as leftovers!!

My friend took some pictures at her apartment the other day and I seriously barely recognized myself when I saw them. Now I can't stop looking at them, lol #admittedlyVain. Have a look:



No comments:

Post a Comment