Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rockin' and Rollin'

Workout:
TRX Strength

Diet:


I registered for the San Antoino marathon. Registration fees were almost half off today only and I just couldn't pass it up. I'm pretty excited about it.

I also tried my friend's advice and ate half a grapefruit before class. I'm not exactly sure how much it helped but i definitely have a lot of energy right now. Class was good. Upper body, back and arms. I don't know why shoulder presses are so freaking hard, goodness, lol. Good workout though.

Boat cruise today! I will probably skip the alcohol and try to enjoy everything else without losing control. We'll be on a boat surrounded by food for 4 hours so I think drinking plenty of water will be key. Anyway I'm excited and think it'll be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment