Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Get your run on!

Workout:
TRX Strength
Run (3 miles)

Diet:

132.something. Gonna try to go another day without deviating. Hopefully I'll be motivated by the scale to go two more in the morning.

Well I've been shopping all freakin day and I'm exhausted. I didn't realize it would take so long and decided to have a late lunch. It's almost 6:00 and I'm just now eating... I made it through the day with the help of gum and green tea. I love that I am able to get green tea at any coffee shop. I went to The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and whatever I had (some kinda cherry grean tea) was really really unique and good. I was close to succumbing twice, once at the frozen yogurt place in the Domain, and again at HEB in the checkout line. Somehow I was able to dig into my willpower once again. I want to go on a run tonight. There are group runs at The Running Company at 6:30 on Wednesday nights, but I really just want to sit for a bit.

.......

I got my run in! Psychologically 3 miles is really not hard to make myself do. It was 93 degrees when I left. I guess I have acclimated to the TX heat pretty well. I've been holding plank for 1 minute since... Saturday maybe. I can see definition in my middle, and shopping is definitely more fun because I am smaller. I'm happy about the changes I've made. I hope they are permanent!

No comments:

Post a Comment