Monday, June 6, 2011

Back on it!

Workout:
TRX Strength
Bike (7.8 miles)
Run (3 miles)

Diet:


I'm back! I had a fun yummy weekend, but it feels good to know that tomorrow I will wake up feeling light and energized. I think I kinda thrive on amazing people, lol. When I went to my friend's pool last week I had planned on eating something (cheating) eventually but it's like the more I felt like my friends expected me to eat, the more I wanted to prove I could make it. With my dad and his friend here, I feel like I am the person I want to be seen as when I run and that makes me want to. Maybe I need a roommate to keep me on my toes.

Even though I cheated this weekend (without regret), I found that I had more restraint than normal. I think that sometimes I feel like this is my only chance to eat *insert bad food here* and I go a little crazy. I notice I'll be thinking about the second serving of ** before I'm even halfway through with the first. Last night I was eating a Snickers ice cream bar and I decided that I would have 2 since I plan to eat like a 17 day diet spokeswoman for the next 5 days, but I caught myself and really savored all of the one I was eating. By the time I was done I didn't even want the second. Also I didn't finish all of my potato salad or fries yesterday. It's like I value calories much more now and don't want to waste them on just anything.

The candy bowl is back, lol. I survived today. I'm 136.something so I gotta get that down. I think I can be 130 by Friday. And my friend asked me to get her from the airport at 9:30 so that's a good excuse to go a full 5 days without cheating :o).

No comments:

Post a Comment