Wednesday, July 13, 2011

134.something

Workout:
TRX Strength

Diet:


Today I'm not even sore from yesterday's run. That's encouraging. I did take time to really stretch out yesterday so that may be the difference. Yesterday I really wanted to stray from the eating plan, but one thing that I did to really combat that was coming home and cooking rather than stopping by the beauty store. I realize the longer I go without eating, the more likely I am to succumb to the junk at the register. I know they say don't go grocery shopping on an empty stomach, but thanks to the chips and candy bars at every type of store (clothing, drugstore, etc.) I really set myself up for failure by going any-kind-of-shopping on an empty stomach. I was also up late working and found myself craving junk. I have ice cream in my fridge from the weekend (I should have bought less) but I was able to bypass it. Another good reason to go to sleep at a decent hour :o).

No comments:

Post a Comment