Monday, July 11, 2011

recommitting

Workout:
TRX Strength

Diet:


Dr. Mike says to recommit to your healthy eating every Monday. I love that idea. I wish I had the discipline to go a full uninterrupted 17 days eating right, but at least I haven't let it go completely.

Also, this weekend I bought Planter's antioxidant mix which I used to love. When I got home I remember thinking that I didn't love it quite as much as I remembered, lol, but this morning I felt compelled to eat some anyway. This reminds me of what I already know. You can't eat what's not there. Though I would love to have the discipline to not eat food I don't really want to even if it's in my house, I clearly don't and need to take advantage of a house filled with only the food I've put in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment