Friday, February 3, 2012

13... or 12, I guess

Well I have followed my diet to the letter (minus too many peppermints) for a full five days.  Today was the first day I really felt tired but I think it was mostly mental.  Physically I feel pretty good.  I had a great workout this morning.  I really pushed the weight since we were doing legs (2 35 lbs for hip carry squats, 2 30 lbs for depth squats on the last set).  I think a lot of that is mental too.  I think I was able to keep good form.  Hopefully I'll be super sore tomorrow.

There is always pizza at one of the monthly meetings I attend.  They normally have Papa John's which I don't really like that much, but today they had Pizza Hut which I love.  However, I am definitely feeling the determination of a new eating plan.  It really wasn't hard for me to pass on it (I wasn't hungry- I never am, but normally I eat anyway), but I found myself a bit self conscious about NOT eating, oddly enough.  The other week my friend came to the movies with me and some others and she didn't eat a thing.  I kinda admired her willpower.  I guess I have it too, it's just not as natural, or at least it doesn't seem like it is.

This morning I was the same weight as yesterday :o(.  I think it was all the salt from the soup along with not enough water.  Today I had the soup twice, but I did try to drink more water...  This is why I am going to have to eventually reduce my weigh-ins...

Workout:
TRX Strength, 345 cals

Diet:
1103 cals

No comments:

Post a Comment