Thursday, February 9, 2012

One week away!

Ok I am slipping on my posting, it's been a busy week!  I did, in fact, run an extra couple of miles on Tuesday to negate (some of) my cookies :o).  Unfortunately I was so exhausted from my double workout (825 cals) when I got home that I couldn't muster up the energy to move, much less cook dinner that night...  Running definitely is an energy sap for me.

Today I only drank half of my energy shot before Tabata.  I don't think it was a good idea.  I was definitely tired, thought I looked and felt strong.  I am seeing some great definition in my arms and 25 lb. weights on chest feel right.  Challenging but not too much.  Jump-roping has gotten easier too.  A fast 150 is completely doable now.  Not easy, but not mentally daunting either.

My boyfriend came by last night on his way to another city (conference) and I don't know what it is about our fellowship, but neither of us wanted anything boneless or skinless, lol.  We went to Wingstop.  I skipped the fries and ate 6 wings (~316 cals according to the web, though the pool of grease in the bottom of the carton leaves me a bit skeptical).  I think I don't have to forgo eating out with my buddies, the important thing is to do it sparingly and smartly.  I feel way better about Wingstop than I did about the cookies, that's for sure.

Down to 134 :o), almost where I was last summer (130)- but chest pressing 25s with ease now!

No comments:

Post a Comment