Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cheating... No, really

Ok so one might argue that peppermints, York peppermint patties, and Kind bars are not terrible cheats.  But no one could say the same for cookies.  Real, sugary cookies topped with sugary frosting.  Today (yesterday) I had four.  I did good at first.  I had one.  And then I had another.  And, well, you can count.  I skipped dinner in hopes of at least keeping my calorie count down for the day.  This probably isn't the healthiest way to manage my weight, but it's not the worst...

I skipped wearing my hrm today as I realized that the number doesn't really make a difference.  I don't do any more or any less because of it, at least I haven't been.  Anyway, hopefully I can get back on track for the rest of the week so my cookies can average out to one per day :o).  I'm also going to try to put in some extra miles on the pavement.  Just a few more days til I can have rice!  Lol, never thought I'd be so excited for complex carbs, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment