Thursday, February 2, 2012

14!

Day 4 was a success.  I was so busy with work I really didn't think much about eating.  I was eager to get home to my leftover soup, though, ha ha.  I ate a lot of gum, but I still figure it's better than just about anything else I could be snacking on. My calorie counts are really low, but I feel like I'm eating enough.  I'm not super tired or anything like that so...  I suppose I could try eating more meals since the meals I am eating are so light (though filling).  I was 135.something this morning.  Still very encouraged by the daily decreases and determined to complete the entire 17 days.  I am once again out of peppermints.  I think they helped me get through this week but I am not going to buy anymore.

Workouts are going well.  I ran again today.  I'm going to take tomorrow off so I can make my friend's proposal and so that I'll be "rested" for the race on Saturday.  I think I can definitely handle 3 runs each week, T/Th/Fr and maybe even Su.

Workout:
X-train Tabata (wall drives were killer): 345 cals
3 mile run: 290 cals

Diet:
970 cals (300ish from peppermints :-/)

No comments:

Post a Comment